Friday, November 4, 2011

Checkup

Went to the hospital today to have my wound dressing changed and thought I get a pic to show you all. I counted approximately 30 stitches. The wound is healing well but still no movement in my pinky and/or my thumb.

As you can see, it will become quite a 'gnarly' scar (as one of my colleagues 'Mike' put it) :-)

I am feeling hopeful for the future and look forward to possibly having a fully functional hand within a year!

I am sorry to hear my mother is in hospital with her M.E. I hope the doctor can get this sorted mom and they can figure out exactly what is wrong and fix it. Although I know 'fixing' M.E. and/or M.S. is something that is not currently possible as there is no cure at the moment.

Hope everything in Britain is running smoothly. Let me know your news by leaving me a comment on here please. Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment