Monday, October 17, 2011

Animals in Taiwan

I saw on the news today that a monkey had come from the mountains to Taipei and decided it would be fun to play on the railway tracks. If I wanted to, I could have a pet monkey.

In Taiwan there are so many amazing animals and creatures. But funnily enough, I am mostly interested in all the cute puppies. You can see a few of the dogs I have taken pictures of since I have been here.




The photo below is my favourite! The owner said he is a full pedigree chihuahua but I beg to differ. I think he has a bit of 'pug' in his bloodline. Especially when you compare him to the dog in the image above! Don't get me wrong, he is still extremely cute and a lot of people would want him. Can you believe the tiny chihuahua above is only £200!! I want one!


I will keep my eye out for some more cute dogs and will post them when I find them!


No comments:

Post a Comment