Saturday, October 22, 2011

Clubbing at Luxy's

I decided to go to a club last night after visiting shooters bar. I was having an amazing time to be honest and was quite happy dancing because I'd had a few.

The club has four levels (each with its own theme) so we had to go in the lift to change floors which was cool. One of the rooms we went in had lots of thick green laser beams so it felt like we were in mission impossible as we walked through there. It was ace.

Another room had poles at the front of the dance floor so me and my mate had a pole dancing competition which was quite funny. I actually thought I was quite good too ;). Scully said I looked quite sexy on there.

However, after having such an amazing time I had an accident. We were heading back to the ground floor, pushing through all the crowds and then the next thing I remember I was in an ambulance headed for the hospital.

I don't remember exactly what happened but Scully said I fell onto a table which had broken glasses on. Luckily, I put my arm out instinctively and the glass went deep into my arm. I didn't feel it at first, I just knew I had fallen down. I got up and then saw all the blood gushing out. I had severed one of the thick veins in my arm.

We rushed out of the club as quick as we could and in the lift one of my friends took off his shirt to give me a tourniquet. I could not believe what was happening as the ambulance came and I was being stretchered in and taken to the hospital. I was becoming really light-headed and I know it sounds dramatic but the pain and the heavy blood loss made me feel like I was going to pass out.

I arrived at the hospital and went straight into surgery where they x-rayed the bone and told me that it was not broken (thank god). They then proceeded to clean my wound and sew my arm back together. It took them a good hour and a half in total and I had three injections to help remove the bacteria and make the pain go away.

It was an experience and a half for me! I just hope the club is going to pay for it because the layout they have is not safe. The bouncer said I need to bring my receipts for my hospital fees and they will pay the money.

I won't be going clubbing again any time soon for a fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment