Sunday, October 16, 2011

Too Busy to Blog

Lately I have been spending most of my time in mine and my wife's apartment, trying to redecorate.

Redecoration often includes stripping walls of paint, tiles and mortar. Then don't forget we also need to fill in all the holes and cracks we find with dry wall to make sure it looks good when it has been painted.

This house is no exception. We have been doing this, but first have to clear out all of my wife's family's old possessions and trust me, there is a LOT of stuff.

So far, we (me and my wife) have partially removed the tiles from one wall, scraped the paint from one wall, cleared most of the possessions into the living room to get access to the other rooms and completely removed a wall of cupboards which separates the dining room from the kitchen. This included the removal of a door frame and door.

This is why I have been too tired to blog!

Here are some pictures of what we have been doing over the past few days. Having spent a few days working, we now have to begin work so will be hiring in some people to remove the remaining tiles (floor and wall) and to strip the paint as we have been unable to find a place to hire electric tools from to do these jobs.

If anyone knows of a place where we can hire a paint stripper and a tool to remove the floor tiles in Taiwan, please let us know!! Sadly there is a limit to the power of my hammer and chisel!




2 comments:

  1. support komodo island go to new7wonders (banggawisatalokal.blogspot.com/2011/10/pulau-komodo-road-to-new7wonders.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave ya a blog after soo long... love to hear from you miss you like mad xxxx

    ReplyDelete