Monday, October 3, 2011

Learn Something New


Couldn't sleep so decided to get up early and learn some C++ for my interview tomorrow, among other things. I also learned how to put a cool fish tank on my page so when you visit, don't forget to drop some food in there for me with a left click of your mouse.

Living with a baby in the house means I wake up early. There is a picture of Jun-Jun (my nephew) below for your viewing pleasure. I'm sure you will agree he is a cute little chap!

It has been raining for several hours now because we are currently experiencing a typhoon. It is cool though because it also brings a nice temperature decrease! Off to set up a bank account and get a mobile contract in a bit so won't rely on WiFi to bring an update for you guys.

Speak to you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    I do really like your blog, and sharing your life experiences here with everyone.

    Good luck on your interview tomorrow.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to hear that because I enjoy sharing it! Take care and hope to see you soon!

    Dave xx

    ReplyDelete