Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What a Day!


Went for my interview for the software engineering job today and believe it or not, despite having to have Scully in the interview with me to be able to communicate with the Chinese staff, I still got offered the job! But I turned it down...

Why? I hear you asking...The reason is because I have been offered a better job teaching a creative English curriculum in a public school where the salary is better, it is more conveniently located and they will even buy my resident visa for me! I start on 15th October 2011!

Anyway, enough about me! Below is a picture of (some of) the school I will be working in come the 15th (it's a big place). The banners hanging down are the different houses the school has. Reminds me of Harry Potter's Hogwarts in some ways! It is called Guang Fu Elementary School. There is a link to the school below the picture.


Guang Fu Elementary School

In other news, Scully almost got eaten by a giant shark today. We were just walking around minding our own business and then suddenly...



Needless to say, we had a lucky escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment